Friday, July 25, 2008

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

No, Boo Radley syndrome has not taken hold again. (At least not to any significant degree, anyway!) I have just survived (and at times relished, lest my tone seem too negative) a powerful cocktail of birthday week (for the girls) and a Shaw family reunion (in the Tetons). (For those of you who don't know, when the ability to multi-task was handed out, I was reading in a corner, too distracted to line up! Ergo, blogging while experiencing the aforementioned activities was out of the question.) The past couple of weeks were intense to say the least, and fraught with juicy tidbits I hope to share over the coming days. At the moment, however, I am playing a mad game of catch up as I return to my regularly-scheduled life. In fact, I am taking a break from some desperately needed writing time to provide this scant - if charming - teaser. Newsy updates and photos of a July that will live in infamy (well, not really, except for the capsizing canoe....) are forthcoming! I'm sure at least two of you will be thrilled (or at least tepidly cheerful) with this news! As for now, it's back to the Anglo-Dutch wars! (Good times will be had by all!) Cheers!

P.S. Kari, if you are out there, congratulations on getting into the new home! FINALLY!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Consider me sufficiently teased ;)